Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas projects & gifts


I don't think anyone in my family ever looks at this, so it's probably pretty safe to post a few of the projects I am making for Christmas gifts here.


I have 6 nieces in grade school, so I made them each a little mini album to capture their memories from this school year. Inside are pages with titles like...This is me, My teachers, Some of my friends are, My favorite subjects, etc.


I figured it would be a fun way to keep a record of their handwriting, a few photos, and some of their thoughts about the school year.


I got the idea from the Stampin' Success magazine, and did very little alteration. They were sort of time consuming, but I started a couple of months ago and did most of the stamping and cutting. I took some time the last few days to assemble and print the inside pages. Now I just need to get them wrapped and in the mail in time for Christmas!

No comments: