Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another card to share with you today. I copied this one from last year's catalog. I really like square cards a lot! And darn that post office for charging extra to mail them! I heat embossed the square image from A Little Somethin' (retired). Heat embossing is something you can do to really "step up" the look of your projects. It is super easy. I keep my embossing powder in the sandwich sized plastic storage tupperware kind of thingy. It makes it much less intimidating to clean up. I just sprinkle the embossing powder over the paper with a spoon that I keep inside the box. The little flower on the yellow square comes from the Filigree Designer Brads series. Supplies used:
Stamp Set: A Little Something'
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Old Olive, So Saffron, Bella Rose DSP (retired)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Boho Blossoms Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Filigree Designer Brads, Square Punch

2 comments:

Candice said...

Gorgeous cards. You have a gift.

I just saw your cute family in the 4th of July parade.

My favorite part this year was your gorgeous Mother, sitting like a queen in her red and cream car with American and Australian flags flying around her.

Your family is my favorite.

kdj said...

great cards! love the clean designs.