Friday, July 3, 2009

Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo

A new catalog means new In Colors. My favorites so far are Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo. Here's a few samples:

Supplies Used:
Stamps: A Little Somethin' (retired)
CS:Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Whisper white
Ink: Melon Mambo ink
Accessories: Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon, Movers and Shapers die, punch windows die, heart punch, texture plate, big shot

Supplies used:
Stamp Set: Great Friend
CS: Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry polka dot ribbon, movers and shapers die, punch windows die, scallop oval punch texture plates, big shot





Great Friend Item #113792 $17.95

I NEVER thought I would see the day that I added Orchid Opulence to my order. The original pack that is sitting in my paper files is almost 5 years old! So dust off your Orchid Opulence paper and ink because it pairs really well with Rich Razzleberry. There's a new DSP in the catalog called Cottage Wall that combines Old Olive, Orchid Opulence, and Rich Razzleberry and I can't wait to get it!

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

How funny.. I just ordered a new pack of Orchid Op. too !! Haven't used it in FOREVER!! :) Patty