Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holiday Banner Class

So it turns out I am a lazy blogger. But I am having a class next week that I wanted to tell you about:

Halloween is fast approaching! Do you need a fresh update on your decorations? Come and make this spooky little hanging banner for your haunted house. Or get a leg up on Christmas and sign up for the Merry banner. Why not make them both!!! Details below. I copied this great banner idea from Sandy Hancock's blog http://www.sandystamper.com/. Thanks Sandy!

Spooky and/or Merry Banner Class or Kit:

Tuesday, October 13th 7:30 pm

Cost: $14 (make a 2nd banner for an additional $12)

Please indicate how many of which banner you would like to make

Banner is ~3 feet long. Class includes pre-cut paper supplies, ribbon, and “jump ring” to hang banner on hook. Halloween and Christmas patterns will vary. There is no stamping on this project so I can offer it as a “long distance” kit. If you can’t attend on the class date, want to make it sooner, or live too far away to attend, you can order the class as a kit to go. Kit will include everything listed for class, plus instruction sheet on how to assemble. You will need to provide your own adhesive for both class and kit. A glue stick and/or glue pen would work great for this project.

Classes fill up quickly, so call or email to reserve your seat. Stamp classes will be held at my home (see address listed below). No refunds on cancellations. Payment by cash or check payable to me.

IMG_9138 IMG_9135

You might notice the empty square at the bottom of the Merry Banner. Oops. I got interrupted while I was making the banner and didn’t get a chance to “embellish” that last square before I needed to take pictures of it. I have lots of Christmas stamps and die cuts that will go well there, so when you come to class you will have some choices or if you order the kit, I will include a couple options for you as well.

No comments: