Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Seasons Change

Have you taken down your Christmas decorations yet?  Does your house feel bare and empty or did Christmas explode all over it?  We didn’t do too bad with the explosion of presents.  Our kids toys are fairly oversized, but nothing we can’t manage.  Who am I kidding?  There are toys everywhere.
Nevertheless, it is time to move on from red and green to RED AND PINK!  Valentine’s Day is just over a month away and I have a little something you might want to make to dress up the bare doors or walls after taking down your wreaths and lights.
IMG_0220
In the spirit of all things spooky and merry, I give you LOVE.
I will be offering this as a kit this month! 
Love Banner Kit
Tuesday, January 12th, 7:30 pm
Cost $14 (make an second banner to give away for an additional $12)

Come over on Tuesday, January 12th at 7:30 if you want to assemble your kit at my house, otherwise, I will have them ready for you to pick up anytime after that date (or I can mail it to you—postage extra).  Kits come unassembled, with all the pieces pre-cut and ready to assemble and includes ribbon and binder ring.  You just need a glue stick.  If you want to give your letters a little more dimension, you can use foam tape or stampin’ dimensionals (not included).
Please email me if you would like to request a kit.

No comments: