Sunday, September 26, 2010

Holiday Mini!

image

Have you received your holiday mini catalog in the mail yet?  If not, let me know and I will mail you a copy!

Some of my favorites from the new mini:

The 1800s London Halloween Suite:

image

which includes the Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder:

  image

and the Spooky Things vinyl:

  image

I am also SUPER EXCITED to try the new Letterpress plates in my Big Shot:

image

which has some great options for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day!

And of course the Christmas papers and stamp sets in the Vintage Christmas Suite:

image

Now is the time to start preparing for the busy holiday season.  There are so many fun ideas for home decor, gifts, holiday cards, etc.   Make time this season to create something from the heart!

No comments: