I am still trying to teach stamp classes at my house about once a month—everybody needs birthday cards right? Yesterday’s class features birthdays and babies, two events people still like getting real mail for! I am always happy to open my mail box and find something other than bills and junk mail! If you’d like to come to a class, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you see a card you’d like, I will make it for you!
Inspired by this card by Fran Sabad
- Stamp Set: Itty Bitty Banners
- Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: patterns and prints in certainly celery and wild wasabi (retired), Sunshine and Sprinkles (spring catalog, p. 28)
- Ink: Pacific Point
- Extras: Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (spring catalog p. 28), Sizzlits Pinwheel Die (spring catalog p. 33), Big Shot with Multi-purpose platform and cutting pads, brads (retired)
Inspired by this card by Krista
- Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
- Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Sycamore Street (Sale-a-Bration catalog)
- Ink/Markers: Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight
- Extras: Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (spring catalog, p. 6), Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies (spring catalog, p. 11), Pool Party baker’s twine, Big Shot with multi-purpose platform and cutting pads
This one was inspired by Maile Belles
- Stamp Set: Oh, Whale!, Something to Celebrate (retired, hostess)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Pacific Point, Whisper White
- Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Pacific Point
- Extras: Happy Whale Clearlits Die (spring catalog, p. 29), Big Shot with multi-purpose platform and cutting pads
This one was inspired from a website here.
- Stamp Set: ??? I can’t find the box right now but I’m pretty sure it’s retired
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: retired
- Ink: Night of Navy
- Extras: Martha Stewart Elephant Punch, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Classes are open to stampers of all levels. I cut and prepare the majority of supplies ahead of time. It’s always fun to get together and go home with a bunch of cards you need and will use! Email me for more info! email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by!
Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net
Try Paper Pumpkin! Monthly kits delivered to your door.