Tonight I had a little time—there was a hockey game on in the other room—so I started with a pagemaps layout idea from October 2012 and just played around. Here’s the fruit of my labor:
It’s not hard to find pictures of my little 2 year old’s mischief and shenanigans. Ah, the beauty of a camera phone. Most of my day is spent cleaning up one mess while another is being made. It’s a good thing he is really, really, cute! If you can’t tell from the small pictures, he has 1-spilled about 8 oz of milk all over the counter while I was drying my hair upstairs, 2-squirted a whole gogurt tube into his lap while I was driving, and 3-emptied the cupboard full of puzzles all over the floor and mixed up 10-12 puzzle boxes into a jumble of thousands of pieces.
Some info and tips:
- All my patterned paper comes from the same collection called, Number One. Keeps things coordinated and saves me time searching through hundreds of patterns to find things that go together.
- I can print this page as a single sheet to add to any “traditional” album or I can just save it and when I’m ready to put a whole printed album together, add it as a page in a new project.
- To make the “polaroid” style frame, just add a page layer in whisper white, then add a photo box on the top of that layer
Then to round the corners of the white frame, just right click on the frame and select “round corners”.
Then you can choose which corners you want to round (I chose all for this frame), and how much curve/radius you want. I chose a pretty subtle curve, moving the radius to 10.
Now I have my “polaroid” frame ready and I can copy and paste it as many times as I want in the layout.
Don’t let your digital photos stay trapped on your computer (or worse, on your memory cards/flash drives!!) Start with something recent and easy—a Christmas album from a few months ago, a vacation from last year, or get something ready for Mother’s Day for Grandma. You can print at home, order single sheets, or get an album!
- You can try MDS for FREE! Just click here.
- Already have MDS, and want to upgrade? It’s now FREE to upgrade your software to the enhanced version!
- Want to see more samples? Go to www.mydigitalstudio.net.
Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net
Try Paper Pumpkin! Monthly kits delivered to your door.