Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Digital Studio—tags

According to this website, kids are supposed to have a recent photo and a list of important addresses and phone numbers in their 72 hour kits.  Read more about my efforts to be prepared here.  Of course when I started to get things ready to put kits together for my list, making a really cute tag for their packs was easy to put at the top of the list.

One of the professional print choices from My Digital Studio is a 2.5 x 4.25 inch tag with a pre-punched hole in it that can be used for a variety of cool things.  It’s a perfect size for a “luggage tag” or identity tag for our 72 hour kits.

I started with this template:

blank tag-001

And changed the backgrounds and text to have this:

bag tags with photo_blank-001

Then on the back I have listed a bunch of important info (which I changed to fake info for this blog for privacy)

bag tags with photo_blank-002

So now I have tags for all my kids to clip on their 72 kits, and if we get separated or something weird, they’ll have the phone numbers and addresses for important things, plus a photo “ID”. 

bag tags with photo_2-001 for blog

bag tags with photo-001 for blog

bag tag henry-001 for blog

You can download My Digital Studio free as a 30 day trial!

Thanks for stopping by!

Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

Try Paper Pumpkin! Monthly kits delivered to your door.

No comments: