Sunday, April 7, 2013

April Class Samples: Graduation

I’m showcasing all the cards for this month’s stamp class over the next several days, (you can see the Mother’s Day sample here).  Next up is Graduation.  I’ve always tried to do graduation cards that work with the school colors and this year I incorporated a fun stamp from My Digital Studio that I enlarged and then die cut.  I was able to print it in the main color for each school and then use different accent colors for the card base or layers. 

 

IMG_7480

From left to right: purple and gold (Littleton High School, Burgundy and Silver (Chatfield Senior High), cardinal and navy (Dakota Ridge), and blue and silver (Columbine). 

If you’re local to me, call or email to get details about the class and sign up. If you see something you like that you want me to make you and send by mail, just ask! buechers@msn.com

Here’s a close up:

IMG_7480

The close up is the navy and silver one, but you can see that it would be easy to do this in black, silver, and white, which could be sort of generic colors for any graduate.

Supplies:

  • Stamp Set: none (I printed the greeting using My Digital Studio)
  • Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush (retired), Bravo Burgundy, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Silver, Whisper White,
  • Ink: none (I printed the greeting using My Digital Studio)
  • Extras:
    • Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (item# 127751 annual catalog p. 189)
    • Apothecary Accents Framelits (item #127003, annual catalog p. 191)
    • Metallic Brads, silver (item #119741, annual catalog p. 174)
    • Big Shot with multi-purpose platform and cutting pads

Don’t Forget! Free Shipping on all orders today through Monday, April 8th. 
View the Spring Catalog here.
Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: