Saturday, April 6, 2013

April Class Samples: Mother’s Day

It’s April already!!  Is it just me or does anyone else feel like April and May are as busy as November and December?  We started baseball and swim lessons and I feel like every night of the week I’m shuttling kids around.  I think everyone is having fun.  Hopefully.
I’m getting ready for my next stamp class with cards for Mother’s Day, Graduation, Teacher Appreciation, weddings, and Father’s Day.  If you’re local, give me a call or email me (buechers@msn.com) to sign up. 
Here’s the first sample:IMG_7476
Mother’s Day Card:  CASED from Jenny Moors, here.
  • Stamp Set: Collage Curios (item#129099 wood mount, 129102 clear mount,  spring catalog p. 24), greeting set, retired
  • Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Cameo Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
  • Designer Series Paper: Sunshine and Sprinkles (item#126922, p. 28 Spring Catalog)
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade, Crumb Cake, Cameo Coral
  • Extras:
    • Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (spring catalog, p. 6),
    • soda pop tops (item # 129388, spring catalog p. 24),
    • paper doilies (item#129399, spring catalog p. 5),
    • 1 3/4 inch scallop circle punch (item #119854 annual catalog, p. 184),
    • 1/4 inch stitched grosgrain ribbon, whisper white (item#126877 annual catalog p. 173),
    • Big Shot with multi-purpose platform and cutting pads
Don’t Forget!  Free Shipping on all orders today through Monday, April 8th. 
Thanks for stopping by!  View the Spring Catalog here.
Order anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

No comments: