For most of my classes I usually have 4 samples and everyone makes two of each, but for my “buffet” class, I have 5-6 samples and then people can choose how many of each they want to make. Since this class is mostly event/holiday related, it’s nice for everyone to be able to customize their projects to what they need. Here’s the Mother’s Day Sample, and the graduation sample, and next is the thank you card for teachers, coaches, carpool drivers, etc. that deserve some appreciation for all they do.
- Stamp Set: retired sentiment stamp
- Cardstock: crumb cake, pool party
- Ink: basic black
- Pop up posies designer kit (item#13195, spring catalog p. 18)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (S-A-B promotional paper--no longer available)
- Vine Street Embossing Folder (S-A-B promotional item—not currently available)
The card features the pop up posies designer kit. The kit comes with the brown paper tags, flower layers—3 different colors, brads, twine, and a stamp too. It’s a great value and you can use the flower embellishments on so many things. I only used 5 layers of the flower for this card, but it’s designed to use 10 layers.
If you’re local to me, call or email me to get details about the class and sign up. If you see something you like that you want me to make and send by mail, just ask!
Thanks for stopping by!