About a year ago my friend Michele asked me if I could make her some hello kitty tags for her daughter’s birthday party goody bags. I came up with this simple design and made a batch of 20 or so and sent them to her—they were so cute!
So…when my daughter had to go to a birthday party today I searched for this photo I took last year and made another one for her to attach to her gift for the party girl.
- Stamp Set: Swirls and Curls Verses (retired)
- Ink: Basic Black Classic Ink
- Cardstock: Real Red, Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Summer Smooches (retired)
- Extras: Ribbon (retired),
- Tools: Big Shot Die & accessories (113439), Two Tags Die (retired), 1 3/4” scallop circle punch (119854), 1 1/4” circle punch (119861), scallop trim border punch (118402)
Call or email me to place an order, or order online here.
Thanks for stopping by!