Saturday, October 19, 2013

Custom Birthday Party

Anyone who knows me knows that I have birthday party phobia.  It has more to do with the philosophy of birthday parties in general than it does with the the planning and execution.  Anyway, one thing I do love is to mess around in My Digital Studio (MDS) software, creating invitations, party favors, cupcake toppers, etc. 

My friend Michele asked for some help with her daughter’s 3rd birthday so I jumped at the chance to copy some great ideas she forwarded to me from pinterest. 

Here’s the invitation (important details have been changed to protect innocent girls everywhere):

Alexa 3rd birthday invite with polka dots_for blog-001

I got the little gymnastics girl image from this seller on etsy.

Simple and cute!  I got a few little circles ready for her to use for cupcake toppers or gift bag tags:

alexa 3rd birthday circles-001

She can punch them out with the 1 3/4 inch punch and layer them with the scallop circle punch

Cute stuff!  I’d love to do a custom order for you!  Or if you’d like to create your own, try My Digital Studio for free!  It is very intuitive and can be used for so many things…single scrapbook pages, albums, cards, invitations, anything you can print at home or have it custom printed by Stampin’ Up!. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Order Stampin’ Up! products anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

No comments: