Thursday, October 3, 2013

Custom Cards for Kids!

My great friend Michele requested a batch of birthday cards for kids so I told her to check out my pinterest board for kids cards and here’s what she picked:

IMG_7997

Birthday side step card: cased from Mimi Hornberger

IMG_7993

Whale Birthday: Cased from Mama Mo Stamps

 

IMG_7990

Minnie Mouse: I think this idea comes from Susan Wohlfert, sorry no link here.

 

IMG_7987

Angry Bird in space: cased from Andi Potler

My kids were so excited to see the angry bird and minnie mouse cards so I’m sure any kid would love to get a fun card like this in the mail from grandma, auntie, or a friend.

If you would like me to make you a custom order, contact me for details!

Thanks for stopping by!

Order Stampin’ Up! products anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

No comments: