Thursday, January 16, 2014

Guest Stamper, Luv2Stamp Group, Project #2

As mentioned in yesterday’s post, I’m a guest stamper for my upline, Patty Bennett’s Luv2Stamp Group for January! 

My next project features a product bundle that includes the Starburst Sayings stamp set, and the Starburst framelits.  I am always a sucker for any products where there are stamp sets and matching dies/framelits that go together. 

Here’s my sample:

IMG_8199

I got my inspiration from Dawn McVey here.

Supplies:

  • Stamp set: Starburst Sayings, item #133185, p 34
  • Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Ink: Wild Wasabi
  • Accessories: Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Starburst Framelits, item #132967, p.34

starburst framelits  tasteful trim bigz die

Untitled-12

Thanks for stopping by!

Order Stampin’ Up! products anytime at www.melissab.stampinup.net

No comments: