Thursday, February 6, 2014

Guest Stamper, Luv2Stamp Group, Project #4

Ready for another?!! 

I did get some time the other day to put a few cards together with my new stuff!  Sorry for the bad focus on the picture below.  We’ve had snow and FREEZING temps here (negative 13 degrees this morning!), and normally I photograph my cards outside on my front porch, so the was a little tricky to do inside.

My niece is having her first baby in a couple months, and is kind of an aquarium nut so I was playing around with the High Tide Designer Series paper to see if I could find a combination that worked for a baby card.  I originally was going to use the back side of the gray anchor pattern which is big whales, but it felt a little too busy with the stripes.  I like how it turned out!

IMG_8305

Card inspired by Dawn McVey here.

Supplies:

Call or email me to place an order, or order online here.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: