Do you still have the cards and notes you received at your wedding? I’m not sure I do. I celebrated my 13th wedding anniversary yesterday in fact! I’m pretty sure all that stuff is in my basement somewhere in a box but I haven’t gone through those boxes since we moved here 10 years ago.
Weddings are another occasion where it’s easy to forget a card until you are on the way to the party. Here’s what we made in class last month:
I used the envelope punch board to make the bow tie! Super easy and it looks great! Here’s a video tutorial.
- Stamp set: Fundamental Phrases (retired, but available digitally item #118824
- Cardstock: basic black, whisper white
- DSP: striped black (retired)
- Ink: basic black craft ink
- Accessories: envelope punch board, item #133774; rhinestone basic jewels, item #119246
Call or email me to place an order, or order online here.
Thanks for stopping by!