Monday, June 9, 2014

Lots of projects coming your way!! MDS photo book page for Kindergarten album

My kids have been out of school now for about 10 days and I am finally catching my breath.  I have lots of projects to tell you about that I’ve been working on the past couple of months so hopefully I can get some blog posts written over the next week or so to try and catch up a little.

Our Kindergarten class decided to put together a little photo book for the teacher and aide as an end of the year thank you. 

Each student submitted a few photos and we asked them what their favorite thing about Kindergarten was.  Here’s my daughter’s page:

kindergarten book 2014-011

I used the “See Ya Next Year” digital download for the pages and just changed the photo boxes and text boxes as needed.

I think it turned out great!  The more I use MDS for projects the more I love it.  This photo book came together so easily and the template was perfect for anything school related.  Lots of grid paper, notebook paper, numbers, letters, etc.

Supplies:

Call or email me to place an order, or order online here.

Thanks for stopping by!

Melissa Buecher

No comments: